Payment Options

Reviews of Life Care Center of Elizabethton

Life Care Center of Elizabethton
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Molly6 May 26, 2012

The main reason why I chose this facility is because they provide rehabilitation service and therapy 7 days a week. And I'm really impressed with their therapist. They are really nice and take good care of my mom. We were looking forward that she'll be out of the facility in 2 weeks time since she is improving every day. I'll definitely recommend this center for those people as well who are looking for rehabilitation service.

Life Care Center of Elizabethton
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Tolan April 10, 2012
2.0

In my experience with this facility I have found that many of the staff members are rude and do not seem to have very much compation for their PT. This does not apply to all of the staff but approximately 30% to 40% of them. They do not always keep the Patients clean and changed when they are in need of care. The nurses that are assigned to halls at this facility also do not always take the time to learn the needs of their patients and in my experience I feel that it is nessassary to know a history of your patients. This should be a requirement since the nurses are the caretakers of the patients and some of them are unable to care for themselves. All though the director over LifeCare does seem to take time to get to know some of the patients that I have came in contact with and seems to be able to tell you more than the actual nurses taking care of the patients. They do seem to maintain cleanliness in the hall ways as for all of the individual rooms I am not sure I have not been in each individual room. The therapists do seem to care for their patients and interact well with them.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 445302

Health
3.0
Overall
2.0
Quality