Payment Options

Oasis Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Nae M. Perez February 29, 2012
1.0

My grandmother was in this facility and it was awful; on one occasion there a family member went to see her and her entire attitude where she was so miserable. They did not take good care of her at all. They were horrible ruthless nurses. My cousin went to see her and she was shocked when she did my grandma had a huge bruise on her eye that took up half her face. It was dark and purple and black; it was grotesque. When my cousin asked the nurses how this happened they claimed to have never seen it before. My grandmother didn't know how this happened. We found out later that the woman that my grandmother shared a room with came forward and told the investigators what had happened. The nurses that had claimed to have never seen the giant bruise on her face in fact had dropped her when they were helping her get out of bed and they told no one and did nothing about it. They instead pretended it never happened. Needless to say my families experience at this particular nursing home was horrendous.

Oasis Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by granddaughters April 21, 2011

Visited this facility

friendly staff, clean enviroment, residents are well taken care of.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 675568

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality