Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Debary Manor

Posted by nogood September 11, 2013
1.0

Please please please be careful when determining where you want to place your loved ones. My father was a resident which fell and I was told by the nurse "she didn't know he couldn't walk" and also when I asked the CNA how often they changed diapers, her response was "oh...I didn't know he had a diaper on"....Also a mechanical meal doesn't mean a dried out pepper steak paddie. A lot of issue's as you can see. So please do your homework before you place under this care.

Posted by Jay2 March 19, 2013
3.0

Debary Manor smells. It's a little more chaotic and it's understaffed. It's not an attractive facility. However, the staff there I spoke to are very enthusiastic and very caring.

Posted by A1HQ06YTE4KOD9 December 22, 2012
3.0

I believe that the staff does the job they are supposed to, but they do cut corners. If I were living in any assisted living facility, I would want to be treated well. I feel like the workers at Debary Manor are not as caring as they could be. I have always lived treating people the way I would want to be treated. All in all I would give Debary Manor a half rating.

Medicare Ratings