Payment Options

Ontario County Health Facility
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by jlt1 October 30, 2012
4.0

My grandmother has been a resident for a little over 2 years. She has received great care. The staff is for the most part friendly and willing to help her however they can. We feel better knowing she's there with constant care. A few of the nurses and one of the housekeepers have gone above and beyond to make sure she's well cared for. One of my favorite things about the OCHF, is the "extra-curricular" activities they have. My grandmother can play bingo, go to musical events, watch movies, attend a church type ceremony and do ceramics. I love how they try to keep the residents busy and happy. They also make sure they notify me or another family member when she's having an off day. As someone who is bio-polar and suffering from dementia, she is prone to hallucinations and paranoia. The staff does a great job keeping her calm.

Ontario County Health Facility
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by JLinck January 07, 2012
4.0

When it was time to find a place for my 93 year old Nana, we were very skeptical of nursing homes in general. I am very glad to say that the Ontario County Health facility is fantastic. They offer a wide range of activities for their residents including bingo, worship services, ice cream socials, concerts, and much much more. They have a therapy rabbit named "Romeo" who visits often and the staff is for the most part very friendly. They have a wide range of residents with varying degrees of health issues. Each year they have special summer celebrations and they allow the families to come and "trick or treat" at Halloween time. They have wonderful Christmas celebrations and the food they prepare for the special events is quite good now that they have a new cooking staff. The only negative I really have is the high rate of turn-over with the staff. It's very hard for the residents to have a sense of stability when the staff keeps changing.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 335564

Health
2.0
Overall
3.0
Quality