Payment Options

Reviews of Ridgewood Health And Rehab

Ridgewood Health And Rehab
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Happysun August 16, 2011

I was very impressed with this facility, the facility was very nice and clean. And the reason I had to go to this facility was because my grandmother lived there. This was my grandmother first time being a part of a facility, I can definitely state entire stay all the staff members made her feel very welcome.

Next, her room was really clean, nice and pleasant. The staff members stopped by many times just to make sure she was safe or to check to see if she needed anything. The first day of being in the facility my grandmother meet friends and she was so excited.

The breakfast, lunch and dinner my grandmother described the taste as delicious. Her favorite meal that she really enjoyed to eat was fish, this was either served during lunch or dinner. Also, throughout the day and night their always snacks available.

The facility had so many activities on a daily basis. There were times that I would call my grandmother to see what she is doing for the day before I go visit her, she would always tell me we are going here today, having a concert, playing bingo, and much more. Therefore my grandmother was always busy and very happy. She was so happy that she would tell us that we didn't have to come visit her.

Another nice thing about the facility is there is a nice patio area to sit outside. This is really nice for when the weather is nice or the beginning of fall because you can sit out with a light jacket and look at nature.

Last but not least, this is a great facility!

Ridgewood Health And Rehab
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by poodlemom December 03, 2010
4.0

A great place for mom...

My mother was a patient at Ridgewood for about two months during a therapy stay. She was very happy while she was there, but she did have to work hard in her therapy appointments. That was her only complaint, but she does get around better than before her surgery. The food is good, not great. But, it is better than most places I've been. Lot's of country cooking. Also,the staff is very helpful, but they are busy. The management is very open to listening, and welcome complaints, if you have them- which we did not. The local assisted living wanted us to move in, but my mother could not take of herself. They said she could, but we knew better. I would recommend Ridgewood. You will not be disappointed.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 045408

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality