Payment Options

Reviews of Vineyard Hills Health Center

Vineyard Hills Health Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Kimberly9 May 31, 2014

My grandfather was at Vineyard Hills for three years before he passed away. They’re excellent. They took really good care of him. All the nurses and all the staff are really great there. It’s really clean. I never saw it dirty. They have a ton of activities for the residents to do. My grandpa used to play bingo. They also had crafts, movies, and there was a guy who would come in and play guitar so they could listen to music. Then they had church services. I don’t remember which church it was, but a church would come in every Sunday. Just everything about it was great. I never had any complaints. I would highly recommend it.

Vineyard Hills Health Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Templeton96 March 23, 2012
3.0

The building is in overall decent repair. The staff were caring and dedicated individuals and were in my opinion underpaid. I would give this facility a higher rating if it were not for the 2 following reasons. 1 Grossly understaffed at the time I was visiting regularly. There were only 3!!! aides working on one of the nights I was there. This is unacceptable. Especially for early 100 residents. 2 The quality of the food was not very good. Im sure the staff did the best they could with what was available however I feel a little more money spent on the quality of the meals would go a long way toward overall happiness or the residents. Again I do not see any of this a as a failure of the service level staff but more of a reflection on the upper level management trying to save a buck. The staffing levels were of most concern and I felt horrible for the employees as it was evident they were severely overworked. This was some a while ago so who knows if this still holds true. I hope to god it does not.

Medicare Ratings