Cost

Starting at $2,950/mo (Semi Private); $3,950/mo (Private)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Eastbrooke Gardens

It is always a bright, happy day at Eastbrooke Gardens located in Casselberry, Florida. Eastbrooke Gardens is a fully licensed assisted living secured residence that specializes in the unique needs of individuals with Alzheimer's or other types of Dementia. We are not just a secured wing in another assisted living facility, our community is 100% focused and dedicated to providing care to those with Alzheimer's and Dementia. This is important because* all* of our residents have the opportunity to explore all our facility has to offer including a secured outside patio. All of our staff are specially trained in handling the special challenges that may arise when giving care to a resident with dementia.

At Eastbrooke Gardens, Dementia is not a diagnosis, but a way of life. All of our residents are highly encouraged to participate in daily activities that begin from early morning to late afternoon. These fun activities, which are 7 days a week, focus on cognitive stimulation, socialization, exercise and a sense of accomplishment.

As a family owned company, we value the involvement of our residents' caregivers. We embrace both the resident and their family by offering an environment of enrichment, comfort and belonging. All of our staff are available to provide support and understanding to friends and families with loved ones experiencing dementia.

Eastbrooke Gardens is a warm and friendly home with a family atmosphere.

Reviews of Eastbrooke Gardens

Posted by Betty47 March 31, 2014

The entire staff is so caring and supportive. The Valentine Party was huge success. The activities Director held a candlelight meal for residents and spouses which was great. I'm so glad to have found this facility.

Posted by Joanne7 April 30, 2013

Having mom in Eastbrook Gardens is the best move I made for her. My mom is a friendly person. She comes from a strong Christian background. She always says "God Bless You" to the staff. She always hugs and kisses them and the staff handles that so well. There was no rejection. They embrace her for who she is. They are like family to her. Everyone handles my mother well.

Posted by Gatortrek December 08, 2012

Eastbrooke Gardens is an amazing place!! My mother entered as a resident on Nov. 1st of 2012 and it was a difficult thing to do. We followed the recommendations of the staff and Mom made a great transition. they provide a lot of fun activities for the residents and are very quick to answer any questions you have about the care they provide and concerns you may have. this is the first time I have had to place a parent in a residence like this and I am so happy with the results. One of the things I appreciate is how much they make it seem like they are caring for their own family member. It is that sense of family that i so enjoy. We visit often because of the welcome we get from the staff!! Thank you to staff: Mary, Jamie, Ellen, Amanda, Douglas, Maria and all the others who make eastbrooke Gardens a great place for a relative with alzheimers/dementia. Thank you!!!

Location of Eastbrooke Gardens