Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

From Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont

Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont is a retirement community in Tallahassee, Florida offering assisted living with close access to medical care, shopping, dining and entertainment. At Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont, we truly want our residents to rediscover life and all it has to offer. And our commitment to you is to help you make those discoveries each and every day. Our diverse and extensive activities program reflects what our residents enjoy doing the most. We have ongoing tastings from around the world, exercises, lunch outings, trips throughout Tallahassee, and so much more! With chef-prepared meals as well as weekly housekeeping and paid utilities, you'll have time to rediscover life's pleasures! At our Tallahassee assisted living community, you'll find a community of friends with whom you can enjoy an active, worry-free lifestyle.

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont

Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by MyMotherMyself July 20, 2014
2.0

Actual rating: 2.5 stars. Recent renovations in the common areas are lovely. Still, most exit doors and doors within the building (bathroom, common rooms) are not handicapped accessible. This is surprising since many residents are wheelchair bound. The units are fair - most bathtubs have been redone but a step into the tub still causes big problems for some seniors. Had constant problems with the refrigerator in the unit which froze up constantly. Despite repeated requests, it was never replaced. The staff is very caring - but there are not enough of them, and the turnover is relentless. This goes for main office staff (several turn overs in Director) as well as for nurses and care staff. Though residents are provided with an emergency button, it often takes over an hour for a staff response. The food is really awful. We brought our mom in food from local restaurants or home cooked meals as often as possible. The facility is generally clean, smells good and provides a fair amount of activities for the residents. Costs are high and if the resident is in the hospital or in rehab there is NO cost break, even though they are not being provided any food or services. Would suggest this facility only if a loved one is close by and can stop by frequently to advocate for the resident.

Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by LouiesKid November 28, 2012
4.0

Woodmont Assisted Living Community, my over first impression was very poitive. The building and grounds were obviously well kept. The outside was very warm and nice with a homey feel. Woodmont Assisted Living Community declares that the needs of its residents always come first. When I was introduced to the staff you could tell that their number one goal was to provide a warm, friendly and comfortable place to call home. Essentially, its a place for recovery and relaxation. Perfect for my grandmother who had been struggling alone. My uncle lived down the street from her but because of his job could not be with her 24/7. My uncle asked many questions of the staff and they were more than happy to answer openly and honestly. We were able to take a tour and speak with residents to get first hand accounts and views of the facility.Before he and my grandmother could make a final choice her health took a turn for the worst. My greandmother had to be placed in the hospital and then a wonderful hospice care facility.

Location of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont