Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Sterling Court

Posted by Caring76402250 January 31, 2014

My mom moved in Sterling Court the 30th of October. The apartments are lovely there. My mom has a one-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, which is important to us. Mom likes to bake and she still likes to cook, so she is able to do that there. Also she doesn't have to pay for cable or whatever. The staff is amazing. They're just wonderful. They're really caring and very attentive and they know everybody by name. They always seem interested in how they're doing and what their needs are. They're also quick to respond to any kind of issues. They also have a visiting nurse and a visiting podiatrist once a month. Food is fantastic. I'm very impressed with it. They accommodate all food issues and make sure everyone eats. They really do take care of their residents. Walking into their dining room is like you're going to a restaurant. Overall, I'm just very pleased with this place. It's impeccably clean and well-manicured. They have lots of activities. Several times a week, they would go to the market or to the pharmacy. They have a bus for them. If you need to go to a doctor's appointment, they will take you. They also have field trips. Mom has actually gone to a chocolate factory in the city and that was fun. They have social hour a couple of times a week with entertainment.

Posted by Caring44611 June 07, 2013
4.0

I visited Sterling Court for my mom. They have a very nice independent living facility. They have very nice one-bedroom apartments. You can decorate your apartment and you have your own furniture. It also seems like there are a lot of activities for the residents there.

Posted by Owen1 April 27, 2013
4.0

Sterling Court was very nice, and reasonably priced for a California facility. The people are friendly, very nice, and they even had some entertainment for the residents. I was invited to sit and watch it. It was very interesting. Their marketing people were very nice and very accommodating. The rooms were adequate, food was good, and the staff was very helpful.

Location of Sterling Court