Cost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Elm Park Estates

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

Elm Park Estates is located in Roanoke, VA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Elm Park Estates for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Elm Park Estates

Posted by Norma8 June 30, 2014
4.0

It was an excellent visit for me at Elm Park. It was wonderful. They came and picked me up. I had lunch with them, and we listened to a concert. They took me on a tour. They were just lovely. The food was wonderful. The staff was fantastic. The rooms were beautiful. They just had the basics, and that's all you need. You would have your meals outside, but they had a microwave and the few essentials for what you would need. They have it well-prepared. Activities were well-developed. They are always having dances and having people come to sing to them. They take them on tours and bus trips.

Posted by Debbie76738650 January 31, 2014

Elm Park Estates is strictly independent living. It's a very, very nice facility. The rooms are of good size. The two bedrooms are really nice. The one bedroom is a little bit small. We did have a meal there when we had the tour and I was very pleased with the meal we had. The folks that we toured with were very, very gracious and actually have invited us back. Even if they are independent living, they try to aide their people in place. Once you get to the point where you really, really need a lot of care, they are going to work with you to try to make sure that you can stay there as long as possible. This is number 1 on my list if mom is truly just independent living.

Posted by Lavern1 July 30, 2013
4.0

After visiting several facilities, we decided to move our mom to Elm Park Estates. It was quite a wonderful place. My mom didn't want a big apartment, she wants a studio apartment. She's got a little patio. She can go out to the dining room. The first day she met four ladies and they have lunch together. Sunday morning she's not feeling well and the cafeteria take it up on themselves to send up some toasts and fruits and ginger ale for her. They were really warm, they were really helpful. And the price is just perfect. So, we find it to be very good and my mom is really happy there.

Posted by rstr December 21, 2012

Elm Park Estates house some of the most respectful employees that I have ever encountered in my life. I have never had the pleasure of seeing a staff of employees go so far out of their way to ensure the happiness of the people who they are committed to helping. Recently a relative of mine was admitted to this fine assisted living facility, because he was getting older and was having an increasingly difficult time caring for himself. His unique condition was one which means that he would need a fair bit more attention than an average guest. However, the staff here truly went out of their way to ensure his happiness. Further, they are always very communicative with family members whenever we have questions or require information. It is my hope that one day when I am too old to care for myself I may end up in a facility as fine as this one.

Location of Elm Park Estates

Features of Elm Park Estates

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5