Cost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Copley Place

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

Copley Place is located in Copley, OH, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Copley Place for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Copley Place

Posted by Caring87710950 June 26, 2014

Copley Place was very nice and a newer facility. It was a little too fussy for my mom, but it was big, airy, spacious, and clean. The rooms were a nice size. Mom didn't like the fact that it was on the second floor, even though they had elevators. But they were a nice facility. There was artwork in the hallway on the walls. It was like being in an art museum.

Posted by Herb4 December 30, 2013

Of all the places we've visited, Copley Place was the only facility that impressed us. The facility is more cheery and big. It’s laid out better and it's more like a hotel. We really like the place. I found the staff very pleasant. They were more than willing to sit and chat with us. It's just was a more friendly atmosphere. The food was very good. Overall, it's a very nice facility.

Posted by Robert68768250 September 26, 2013

I moved into Copley Place about six weeks now and everything is great. The people here are nice. The staff are also very nice, smart, and professional. They do great service. The food is also very good. There's nothing that I could say that I'm unhappy with.

Posted by Barbara70272050 September 25, 2013

We visited Copley Place and they were extremely nice people, but we just can't afford it. They showed us different types of rooms and they were excellent. We had dinner there and the food was excellent. They have a chef that was very good.

Posted by Caring0809 September 18, 2013

Copley Place was a nice community and there were mixed group of people. It was clean and did not have a nursing home atmosphere to it. I liked that there was available housekeeping.

Posted by Connie23 September 16, 2013
4.0

Copley Place is a very nice facility. I visited the place and I am very satisfied with them.

Posted by Caring1013 September 11, 2013
1.0

I went to Copley Place because I was looking for a place for myself. The services were very expensive and overpriced. The meals were scheduled and since I worked, I wouldn't be able to eat there. The rooms were too small and my bedroom furniture would not fit. There was no room for visitors. They did not allow cooking and I liked to cook. I talked to some residents and they were not pleased there.

Posted by Patricia1225 August 28, 2013

I visited Copley Place and it was a very nice community. I was very impressed with it. The lady who showed us around was very friendly and very knowledgeable. We had a meal there and it was cooked deliciously. They were also offering five nights for free. It was a pretty facility.

Location of Copley Place

Features of Copley Place

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room