Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

About Magnolia Retirement Center

Magnolia Retirement Center is an independent living community in Little Rock, AR designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Magnolia Retirement Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Magnolia Retirement Center

Average Rating: 1.0 based on 1 Review

Magnolia Retirement Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Happysun August 31, 2011
1.0

My father stayed in this facility for a few weeks, until he found a better facility to live in. I did visit the facility on many occasions because I had to take my father to pay bills or go shopping. Therefore, I only seen the outside of the building on many occasions. The landscaping was nice and the area was very shady.

On one particular day my dad told me to come inside and I went inside and the apartment definitely needed some updated. The bathroom was in very bad condition. And my father told me that when he needed something fixed nothing would take days. After all, he told me he was going to be moving soon, so I was excited because my dad had some health problems and needed to be staying in an assisted living environment that was up to code and that provided emergency help if needed.

This facility was more of a really old outdated hotel. I didn't see any staff members on my visit, but my dad mentioned they were nice, but he was just not impressed with the services that was provided.

Location of Magnolia Retirement Center