From The Solana at Cinco Ranch
The Solana at Cinco Ranch features the new signature of senior living, offering a break from the ordinary by celebrating life with style. We offer inviting accommodations, an array of amenities and our new state of the art Memory Care apartments which are now being offered for pre-lease.
The Solana at Cinco Ranch offers state-of-the-art independent living, assisted living and memory care (coming soon!) in Katy. You will find comfortable, attractive residences coupled with engaging activities and events, giving you the peace of mind that we offer nothing but the best in care and quality of life. At The Solana at Cinco Ranch, modern conveniences are wrapped in a home-like setting where our staff truly cares for each and every resident.
What Makes Us Special
Reviews of The Solana at Cinco Ranch
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a friend or relative of resident
This place is so disappointing do not move in this place! I have to call all the time to make sure my family member is taken care of and remind staff on the care. The corp office will never make things better they rather cover up than fix the problems.
I visited this facility
We visited the The Solana Terrace at Cinco Ranch assisted living facility while searching for a place for my brother's friend to live in the region.
The outside area was very nicely maintained. The foyer was fresh and bright with very nice decorations and furniture.
The grounds outside offered easy access for residents, where they can enjoy walking around freely safely each day. We could also see that there is also plenty of space to have cookouts, picnics and parties.
Activity rooms were spacious, with very comfortable furniture. The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many other stimulating activities.
The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture.
The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. The dining room was very well furnished, with plenty of space. The food we saw looked and smelled very appetizing.
Aerobics and yoga classes are offered. Seniors can use the exercise room at any time and also go on daily walks. The residents go on trips to visit the many area art galleries and museums, eat at casual and fine restaurants and enjoy the many cultural events offered throughout the year.
The colors throughout the building were soothing and comfortable. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light. Each room was beautifully decorated and furnished.
The residents here looked quite content in their living environment and were well cared for by professional, yet very caring staff.
Location of The Solana at Cinco Ranch
Features of The Solana at Cinco Ranch
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Technology extra: Emergency call system
- Medication Management
- Physical therapy
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Coffee shop
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt.
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Activities extra: Computer class
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Lowest monthly rate: 3,095
- Highest monthly rate: 6,495
- Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living