Cost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Whispering Chase

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

Whispering Chase is located in Cheyenne, WY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Whispering Chase for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Whispering Chase

Posted by Karen70958850 October 09, 2013

The best thing about Whispering Chase was that the place seemed pretty secure. From what I saw when I had a visit there, the facility seemed very nice. The rooms were very nice.

Posted by Jeffnsteph November 08, 2011

I feel that my previous review was extremely rash, not knowing the facts that relate to the day to day operations of such a friendly community. The staff and current residents have come together as a family and have proven that negative ignorate opinions hold no truth in current management. There has been only one eviction at Whispering Chase to date, and was well warranted due to extremely violent behavior by the resident and overbearing family members who felt that an inexperienced housewife could run the multi-million dollar community as if it were a cheap hotel. With very little effort, I can honestly say I was completely wrong and apologize to anyone who might have read my previous posting. My advice would be to visit W.C. and fall in love with the people as I have.

Posted by StephnJeff September 18, 2011
1.0

Absolutely do NOT come to live at Whispering Chase. The management keeps residents in terror of eviction if they are critical. Since August there have been at least 5 evictions that I know of. To say that this corporation is dysfunctional is putting it mildly.

Location of Whispering Chase

Features of Whispering Chase

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room