Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Church Creek

Minutes from the heart of downtown Arlington Heights and Northwest Community Hospital with easy access to Route 53, Church Creek is located close to the Arlington Heights central business district and within walking distance to the Arlington Heights Senior Center. Church Creek features the extra conveniences and amenities that make our residents feel proud to call Church Creek home. Our independent living community offers comfortable apartments in a variety of floor plans and views, with fully-equipped kitchenettes. Church Creek's Nursing & Rehabilitation is designed for residents who require round-the-clock nursing care, with physical, occupational and speech therapies also available.

Residents in all neighborhoods have access to a varity of care options and medical personnel; such as al a carte care services, on-site doctors.

Reviews of Church Creek

Posted by gloria8901 July 07, 2014

I liked Church Creek very much. It’s close to where I live. It’s very clean and conveniently located. It has a very nice environment with well-kept grounds. The rooms are very spacious and have everything my aunt needs. She has a one-bedroom apartment with a kitchenette and a bathroom. The staff have been very friendly and very helpful. I’ve been very pleased with them. My aunt loves the food, and she’s been eating very well. She has been pleased with the activities. They have Bingo, they have different movies, they have singing groups coming in, and they have happy hour twice a week, which she absolutely loves.

Posted by Debbie37 August 01, 2013
4.0

I moved my friend to Church Creek and she likes it very much. She likes the people and the food. She likes everything and she is happy there. The staff is very friendly, helpful and very good at what they are doing. They offer many activities, enough for the people there. They just need a little more maintenance staff.

Posted by Caring0396 April 26, 2013

Everything was very good at Church Creek. It's very light, very bright, and very appealing to me. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were very nice, too.

Location of Church Creek

Features of Church Creek

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses
  • Hospice care

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
  • Dining extra: Private Dining Room

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 1,300
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,800
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Staff patient ratio: 5 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• Licenses: Assisted Living and Skilled NUrsing Licenses

• We help families understand VA benefits

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5