From the Provider
Here are some quick facts about Senior Helpers:
- We offer companion and personal care services from three to 24 hours daily.
- Services include companionship, bathing, dressing, and hygiene assistance, meal prep, medication reminders, Alzheimer’s and Dementia care, housekeeping, laundry, transportation, running errands, and more.
- All of our Caregivers are employees of our company and are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Our staff RN completes full nursing assessments and periodic follow-up assessments for all of our personal care clients.
- We create a written Care Plan for each client—so our Caregivers know exactly what they are expected to do.
- We can usually provide a Caregiver very shortly after the initial assessment—we want to select the perfect Caregiver for your loved one!
Reviews of Senior Helpers
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a past client of this provider
Our experience with Senior Helpers (for my Mother) was wonderful! The Caregiver was very professional and worked well with my Mother. The management team did a great job setting up Care and making sure that everything was done properly with follow-up visits and weekly calls. I would highly recommend using Senior Helpers for In-Home care!
My loved one used this service
Our family is so fortunate to have found Senior Helpers! We have tried to use other Caregiver Companies in the past with very disappointing results. However, thank goodness we did not give up because we have finally found our perfect Caregiver! What makes Senior Helpers different from all of the other companies is that we are allowed and encouraged to have person contact with our Caregiver. This makes all the difference in the world to us! We honestly could not be any happier with working with both Senior Helpers and our Caregiver. You have made our lives less stressful and given our dad the quality of life he deserves. Thanks For All You Do!! We will never be able to say enough about how fortunate we were to have found your company and Al. You all have truly been a blessing to us!!
Location of Senior Helpers
Features of Senior Helpers
- Available to assisted living facility
- Tuck in: $35 for 1 hour
- Wake up: $35 for 1 hour
- Hourly rate: $17-$21/hour
- Contact name: Steve McCollum
- Live in rate: $195-$225/day
- Minimum hours required: 3
- New match in 48 hours
- Nurse on staff
- Skilled hhc
- Supervisor available 24 7: 1
- Years in business: Since 2008