Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

From @ Home Health Care - Scottsdale

Proud Member of Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce

@ Home Healthcare is committed to providing the best services possible to our clients and their families. With our company you will work directly with the owner to develop a customized care plan for your loved one. Our market competitive pricing will offer a real financial alternative to institutional care and our caregivers will offer professional, courteous and compassionate support.. We are also approved to accept nearly all Long Term Care Insurance plans that fall under Genworth and CHCS Services, Inc. Call us today and experience the difference. Call 480-306-5331.

Services provided include but is not limited to the following:
  • Cooking and light housekeeping
  • Laundry and change of bed linens
  • Grocery shopping and errands
  • Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, pharmacy
  • Status reporting to family
  • Medication reminders
  • Hourly and live-in care available
  • Companion support
  • Reading and more

@ Home Health Care - Scottsdale Caregivers

Caregiver Skills Include: Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities: Yes

Accepts all major credit cards, except AMEX

Reviews of @ Home Health Care - Scottsdale

Posted by anniepop4419 March 31, 2012

my husband has alztheimers. this in home health care agency has been helping him for almost three years now. nothing, and i mean nothing, is to hard for them. they give me the respite i need (albeit only a short time) while they bathe, shave, dress, cut hair, etc., for my husband who is no longer capable of doing it. their personnel are caring and visit every three months to make sure that all is ok. i would highly recommend them to anyone in this area who needs help.

Posted by Atesh October 25, 2011

It has been great working with your company. The people I have encountered with your company has been professional, discrete, thorough, conscious of time and varied in depth of knowledge. I will recommend some of my friends in North Scottsdale and the East Valley when the need arises.

Best of Luck with your company you guys set a new standard in Non-medical care.

Posted by Sally Jones October 17, 2011

My family and I went through several caregivers before we found Isaac Dorsey and his staff with @ Home Health Care - Scottsdale. My mother is a strong willed frail and elderly woman of with a proud heritage. She had a tough time coming to terms with her loss of Independence. Cindy the caregiver with @ home health care was amazing. She was sensitive and knew the right things to say to make mom feel comfortable and at ease. She worked tirelessly to ensure that cleaning, and cooking was completed on schedule as agreed upon by the family at the initial assessment. The company offers free assessments its hard to get anything free theres days. We appreciate your company Mr Dorsey and highly recommend your services.

Other Options Nearby