Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

Reviews of Minute Women In-Home Care

Posted by Bostonoboe49 March 20, 2013

Locally owned + family run. Very responsive service from office staff. Excellent caregivers. The best we have found for our fussy parents.

Posted by Caring63228750 March 01, 2013

Minute woman has been responsive with meeting our home care needs over the last few years. We have been very happy with their service.

Posted by Hint7 February 28, 2013

They are an excellent provider. My sister and I have used them for over 4 years for are of our mother.

Posted by HappyCustomer1 February 28, 2013

Great caregivers! Minute Women is always there for last minute back-up care (if regular caregiver is ill). Attentive to needs of customer and matches caregiver accordingly. Have had only great experiences with Minute Women!

Posted by Dee4 February 01, 2013

The Minute Women are kind and courteous. It is a comfort to have them drive me to my doctor's appointments. They make sure I'm safely belted in the car and they accompany me everywhere I go making sure I can step up and down on the curbs. I arrive back home safe and feel warmly cared for.

Posted by LAL2LLB January 31, 2013

I have been with minute women for 15 years. I highly recommend them. They take care of my family as if they were their family.

Posted by caretaker12 January 15, 2013

Minute Woman provided caretakers for my parents and ill sister. Their caretakers were professional, kind, and compassionate. They rescued me and found caretakers when others called in ill. They are easy to work with and them employ excellent people. We wouldn't have survived without them. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again if we have a caretaking need.

Posted by sara3 January 15, 2013

Minute Woman provides an excellent service. They plan well ahead so the client has constant coverage. The women are pleasant, capable caregivers and companions.

Posted by exemplarycare January 11, 2013

Minute Woman is absolutely exemplary. They have been courteous and professional in every way. I don't know what I would have done were it not for them. My mother loves them! Highly recommended.

Posted by cantsayenough January 11, 2013

The companions/homemakers we have had at/through Minute Woman have been wonderful! They do whatever I ask of them! My requests for someone have always been obliged in a timely manner. I can't say enough positive things!

Posted by Mark9 December 17, 2012

I have used Minute Woman in the past for my father for home care and I'm currently using them for my mother for companionship, rides to appointments, etc. I can only give them 5 stars over the last 3 years that we've been dealing with them. They put thought into every person they send out and really try to match the clients needs. They won't waste your time sending out just anyone and from a price standpoint they are among the most competitive in the area.

Location of Minute Women In-Home Care