Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

Reviews of Assisting Hands Home Care of Naperville Illinois

Posted by Margaret O. July 12, 2012

They've been very very good. We've had them now for about a year and 3 months and I have a person that comes in 3 times a week. They are very good in making sure that the person is here. Their system for checking people in and checking people out is very very good. I did have 2 people during the night time for about 5 weeks for 8 hours a night. One was just here for one day. The other one was here with all the others and she was very good. Bottom line is that they are flexible in terms of providing their caregiver services. My husband had good relationships with the caregivers. I think it's matter of getting the right fit and they were very good at it. When we started this, I had one person for about 3 days and she already had a pre-planned trip and in her place came Pam who I had for over a year now and she is very reliable. Now she does more of housekeeping and keeping my husband company so I can get out of the house sometimes. The one that we had at night, she takes care of my husband, helps him get out of bed and takes him to the bathroom and things like that. Both of them are doing their jobs properly. I would definitely recommend Assisting Hands to other people.

Posted by Joan12 July 12, 2012

They are just fabulous. We're so happy to have on board and they took such great care of my dad. I would highly recommend them. We were referred to them by the Care Center he was living at some time ago. The caregivers were great. I have no complaints. They were very attentive and very kind to my Dad.

Posted by John10 June 11, 2012

They are very good in taking good care of my father. I remember when I inquired from them, they got back at me instantly. With the nature of the position we got 2 different caregivers from them and they are in our home 24/7. Initially there were compatibility issues at front with one of the caregivers and they replaced her immediately with someone who is a much better fit. My father was very happy and no longer had complaints with the replacement. It was just one of those things where you would never know if it's a good match until you get in to it and it turned out that one of the people doesn't match and they fixed it immediately.

Posted by Cheryl1 June 11, 2012
4.0

We got Assisting Hands for my 94 year-old mother and they are good in taking care of her. The caregiver helps her with feeding her, make sure her pills are taken on time, make her up, clean up her room and wash her up everyday. They also pretty much sweep up or mop up the kitchen and family room. We got one caregiver that comes 5 days a week and another one comes in 2 days a week and as long as they stay with that, everything's fine. For a while, I just get somebody in and then they steal them and give us somebody new. I didn't like that at all. They did that a few times. Now we seemed to have the same person all the time and it's much better. My mom has no memory so she doesn't remember who's here anyway but it's important that they know her schedule well. She can't tell me what's going on. All the caregivers they sent in were good. The care has always been good but I don't like changing caregivers and send us someone new. I think they can improve on the part where if they got somebody setup in a home don't take them out unless requested.

Other Options Nearby