Reviews of FirstLight HomeCare of South Carolina

Posted by Julia 2 March 27, 2013

The caregiver from First Light Homecare was excellent. She was very caring, very professional, and if she would call if she would be late.

Posted by joaniea November 08, 2012

First Light has forged a friendship with our family by keeping us informed and providing a reliable, intelligent, and truly caring support person.

Joan, TX
My mother lives in Myrtle Beach

Posted by Sunshine009 October 31, 2012

I like how they made me and my father feel like family. I am very comfortable with the people who go into my father's home. Their caregivers are super professional, courteous, and helpful. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Posted by madden October 31, 2012

I am an employee

First Light Home Care truly cares about their Caregivers and their Caregivers patients. They do their very best to make sure that the Caregiver is compatible with their patient so the patient can be truly comfortable in their home. Since working for First Light, it has been a pleasurable experience that I am grateful for. They really are the company that makes a brighter difference. Crystal

Posted by Most Greatful October 26, 2012

We Found First Light to be very professional in all theyndo. The caregiver was very compassionate and extremely helpful.

Posted by bebbakay August 22, 2012

We were very pleased with the care and especially the caregiver provided by FirstLight. Our Mother wanted to remain in her home in lieu of an assisted living. It was such a comfort to know she was being taken care of during her last days.

Other Options Nearby