Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

Reviews of HomeCare of the Rockies, Inc.

Posted by Karen45 June 21, 2013

I found HomeCare of the Rockies through a referral from a friend. So far we've been just really pleased. Sandi and Maureen do a great job with scheduling. They're very careful about who they send over. If it's a new person they always bring them over themselves to introduce them. They've been very good. The caregivers have been great. We have one girl that wasn't quite as good and they replaced her right away. My mom has really enjoyed all the caregivers that she's had.

Posted by Diane24 May 29, 2013

Homecare of the Rockies is run by Sandy and her sister. We sat down with her in my parent's home. She explained how they operated and how they could provide care as owners of the company. With her personal touch, she made us feel more like part of the family and of her company. They've been providing us good healthcare workers for a 24-hour care. The hospice also comes in and we have meetings with the doctor once a month. I've been very pleased with Sandy's business, and we haven't had any problems. We've been with them since October.

Posted by Longmont resident April 26, 2013

HomeCare of the Rockies are real pros. They do a wonderful and thorough job. I am very satisfied with the care I am receiving. I admire the whole company and recommend them highly!

Posted by Bonnie, Wellness Director April 24, 2013

Home Care of the Rockies are professional, caring and punctual. They go the extra mile to assist us with staffing, even when it is at the last minute. I would highly reccomend them.

Posted by cardsfan April 24, 2013

I interviewed this provider

My sister and I interviewed this provider to find home care for my 94-year old mother, who lives alone and prefers to continue to do so. We were very impressed with their caring and professional attitude and commitment to caring for the elderly. We signed a contract with them without hesitation, and have been extremely satisfied with the service they provide. I would not hesitate to recommend this homecare provider to anyone.

Posted by J Odell April 23, 2013

From the initial interview through the following 6 months of care the service was caring, thorough and professional. Our parents were treated with genuine kindness and respect at all times. Melony provided excellent service, was always on time and a joy to have in their home. If we require this type of help/assistance in the future, the only company we would want would be HomeCare of the Rockies. Our heartfelt thanks goes to Sandi for her guidance and Melony for her care. Warm Regards

Location of HomeCare of the Rockies, Inc.

Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5