Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Las Vegas and Henderson

Posted by Ocarlos September 03, 2014
1.0

No contact with coordinator. Very poor organization in the local franchise. Looking for a new organization that works!

Posted by Caring73256750 November 27, 2013

Visiting Angels is doing a superb job. We've been using them for probably a couple of months now for my mom. I talked to several different agencies and felt that they have the strongest program. She is very comfortable with them and she likes her caregiver. She is very personable and very helpful with her. It was a good match for her.

Posted by Caring64398050 October 31, 2013

We've been using Visiting Angels for probably five weeks. They had more male people to act as companions and they were less expensive than the others. My husband needed someone to talk to besides me and the caregiver has done that very well. He is caring and he's a good match to my husband even though he is the same age as our grandchild. We couldn't ask for more.

Posted by WakaMama August 13, 2013

My mom is newly in their at home care, courtesy medicaid. The care provider selected for her is great, and they hit it off immediately. I hope this is just the beginning of a great partnership for my mom's well being. Office staff is very good too.

Other Options Nearby