Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Visiting Angels of Las Vegas and Henderson

Las Vegas Visiting Angels Discuss Their Benefits, Rates and Senior Home Care Services

Welcome to Visiting Angels of Nevada

America’s Choice in Homecare

Visiting Angels is the nation’s leading nationally respected network of non-medical, private duty home care agencies providing senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care and companion care to help the elderly and adults continue to live in their homes. We are family owned by Michael and Jackie DiAsio.

With offices in Las Vegas and Henderson, we provide senior home care to these areas and the surrounding communities.

We are one of Las Vegas’ largest and most established home care agencies. In 2012, we completed our 12th year serving Las Vegas and Henderson. During 2012, we again performed over 200,000 care giving hours to our clients and their families. We currently have over 225 screened and trained employees (caregivers.) who have been with us an average of 4 years. We assist of about 450 people each day with our flexible program. In our 12 years, we have provided over 1,750,000 care giving hours of service to our clients and their families.

Some of the services provided include:

• Personal Care
  • Companion Care
  • Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
  • Hygiene Assistance
  • Meal preparation/Diet monitoring
  • Light housekeeping
  • Errands and Shopping
  • Joyful companionship
  • Affordable Hourly rates!
  • Up to 24 Hour care
  • Mornings, mid-day, evenings
  • Temporary or Long term
  • Weekends, holidays

We are licensed thru the State of Nevada and during our 2012 unannounced Focused State Re-licensure Survey conducted by the State of Nevada’s Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance, we had no deficiencies. In addition to our private pay service, we are also a State of Nevada Medicaid Provider and during our 2012 unannounced Program Compliance Review by the State of Nevada’s Division of Health Care Financing and Policy, we obtained an overall score of 98%.

Proudly serving Henderson and Las Vegas including Summerlin, The Lakes, Anthem, MacDonald Ranch, Boulder City, North Las Vegas and other Nevada Cities.

Reviews of Visiting Angels of Las Vegas and Henderson

Posted by Caring73256750 November 27, 2013

Visiting Angels is doing a superb job. We've been using them for probably a couple of months now for my mom. I talked to several different agencies and felt that they have the strongest program. She is very comfortable with them and she likes her caregiver. She is very personable and very helpful with her. It was a good match for her.

Posted by Caring64398050 October 31, 2013

We've been using Visiting Angels for probably five weeks. They had more male people to act as companions and they were less expensive than the others. My husband needed someone to talk to besides me and the caregiver has done that very well. He is caring and he's a good match to my husband even though he is the same age as our grandchild. We couldn't ask for more.

Posted by WakaMama August 13, 2013

My mom is newly in their at home care, courtesy medicaid. The care provider selected for her is great, and they hit it off immediately. I hope this is just the beginning of a great partnership for my mom's well being. Office staff is very good too.

Location of Visiting Angels of Las Vegas and Henderson