From the Provider
Provide Professional In-Home/In-Facility Care allowing Seniors, Recuperating Mom's & Patients, and those Facing Life Long Challenges to remain independent at home and in their communities where they prefer.
We have RN's, LPN's, Social Workers and a Chaplain on staff to provide supervision and consultation. We are providers for DOL, VA, Choices, Options and most Long Term Care Insurance Companies.
Home Helpers Difference
- Professionally trained employees, not contractors
- Specialized disease process training
- Telephony monitored arrival & departure times
- Licensed, insured, bonded, workers compensation
- Complete background check & Random drug tests
- In-home Emergency & Medication monitoring
- CSAA 5 Diamond call center
- Caregiver Quality Assurance Certified Agency
- Social Worker, RN’s, LPN’s, and Chaplain on staff
- Veterans Benefits, Choices & DOL Experts on staff
- Last Client Survey: 100% “would recommend”
- Chamber of Commerce members
Please call us at 865-771-9119 if we can be of any assistance.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
Reviews of Home Helpers of East Tennessee
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
I am a current client of this provider
It's been a month now since we are using Home Helpers of East Tennessee services. Their caregivers are doing a fine job for my husband who has Parkinson's. They are really good, but I guess they just need more skills. Some can cook, but some don't; otherwise they are good.
Location of Home Helpers of East Tennessee
Features of Home Helpers of East Tennessee
- Rate for hourly care: $17.50+/hour