From the Provider
Access TLC Caregivers has been providing Home Care assistance to you and your family for 20 years. Our goal is to maintain quality of life for our patients so that they can continue to pursue their regular daily activities to the fullest extent possible and to assist patients recuperating from illness or hospitalization. Our caregiving services provide relief to family members caring for their loved ones.
Access TLC Caregivers employees have been professionally trained, screened and bonded. Each employee hired is put through a rigorous interview process which includes a thorough background check, Social Security verification, a DMV report. as well as professional references. All of our Caregivers have current physical examinations and TB test records.
Our caregiver team is comprised of
- Experienced Caregivers
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Personal Hygiene Care/ Skin Care/Grooming
- Bathing / Showering Assistance
- Continence Care / Toileting Assistance
- Transferring / Repositioning
- Reading / Correspondence / Communication Support
- Running Errands / Groceries / Shopping
- Linen Changes / Laundry
- Washing / Drying Dishes
- Appointment Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
Rates: Minimum 4 hr. - $25 per hr.
- 6 hr. shift - $20 per hr.
- 8 hr. shift - $18 per hr.
- 12 hr. shift - 16.66 per hr.
- We offer 24 hour caregiving with 12 hour shifts!
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
|Home Health (Medical) Care:||Yes|
Reviews of Access TLC Caregivers
Location of Access TLC Caregivers
Features of Access TLC Caregivers
- Rate for hourly care: 16.25/hour