Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

Reviews of First Care of New York Inc

Posted by Annie14 August 27, 2013
4.0

I've been with First Care for 4 or 5 years now. I'm very happy with them. They're friendly and helpful. I don't have any complaints at all.

Posted by Carmela3 August 08, 2013

I got First Care through Wellcare. The caregivers are pretty good. We had a few bumps in the road initially but we're now settled in and it's been going very well. We've been using them for 7 months now.

Posted by Julio1 July 30, 2013
4.0

I have been mistreated by some of the caregivers they sent. Some of them have an attitude. They think that because I'm a senior citizen they can come here and mistreat me. The one that I have now is the best among all of the caregivers. I'm very pleased with her. I have no complaint with the management. They have treated me well.

Posted by Bethea July 26, 2013

The hospital referred First Care to me years ago. Their care has been good. I have the same person for almost 6 years now. Every other weekend, I have another aide and I have her for a year. They come in and do their job. They just don't sit around. They always find something to do. They're very good, polite, loving and nice.

Posted by Lattie July 17, 2013

My experience with First Care is good. The caregivers they sent are fine. I have them for 2 years. I have no problem with them.

Posted by Patricia21 July 17, 2013
4.0

I got First Care through my insurance company. I have had many caregivers in the past from them. They were all good. The one that I have now is the best. She knows what's going on with me. She's very compassionate. She listens to me and she's very helpful. I know they are not paid on overtime or anything but sometimes things happen and she does not leave me on those occasions unti I'm ok. As for the management, they're ok but sometimes it's hard to catch up with them.

Posted by Sheila2 July 12, 2013

First Care was suggested to me by a nurse. They're good at what they do. I have had a few aides from then since I started way back. There was one aide that I had a problem with but it was quickly resolved. I'm happy with the aide that I have now.

Posted by John71132250 July 06, 2013

First Care is a good company. I never had any problems with them or whatsoever. I have been using them for months. All of the caregivers do what they have to do. The people from the office call me often to check on things. I'm totally fine with their care.

Posted by Lillian4 June 28, 2013

I went online when I was looking for a homecare for my sister. I compared the rating and what people are saying and First Care came out as the most decent one. I've used them 24 hours initially but now I have them 10 hours a day. The girls that they are sending are very professional.

Posted by Carolyn13 June 28, 2013

First Care was recommended to me. So far I have no problems with them. . Everything is good since I got them. The aides they provide me are good. They come here and get the job done. They're always on time.

Posted by Caring90881 June 21, 2013

First Care is wonderful. They treat me like their family and I do the same towards them. I would not know what to do without them. They are such a great help. I couldn't be happier.

Posted by Alesandra June 21, 2013
4.0

My coordinator with First Care is very nice. She's very understanding because I'm a young patient. I'm 36 years old. I'm haven't been discriminated like I was with the previous agency I used. I'm very happy with them. So far, I haven't had any problems.

Posted by Lawrence6 June 21, 2013

First Care was recommended to me by my insurance company. I'm happy with their service. The last caregiver I had was pretty nice. She helps me around the nice and things that I need like meals. I'm very satisfied.

Location of First Care of New York Inc