Payment Options

From Home Instead Senior Care - Mentor, OH

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Mentor, OH

Posted by Elaine20 June 30, 2014

Darlene is just wonderful. We feel that she is part of the family. The whole family just loves her.

Posted by Noreen5 June 30, 2014

Mary is very special. She is my friend. I love her. She does so much. She is a very caring person.

Posted by Caring82117150 December 31, 2013

We love Phoebe. She is a sweet woman. She does a wonderful job. I wish I could have her another day. She is so very helpful.

Posted by Donald16 December 31, 2013

Deborah is very helpful and very good company and I need that since there's no one here most days. She helps me organize and does anything I ask her willingly.

Posted by Frances13 December 31, 2013

Leta and Katie and the Home Instead Team have been wonderful.

Posted by Agnes1 December 31, 2013

Mary and Sharon are wonderful with my grandmother. I especially appreciate Sharon working with my grandmother preparing lunch instead of simply doing it and serving her.

Posted by Mr. Zimmerman December 31, 2013

Mary is just wonderful in everything she does. She cleans and does the laundry. She also cook for us. She likes to cook and it shows. Everything she makes is wonderful.

Posted by Lois6 July 15, 2013

Our caregiver Venus is wonderful. She is the kind of person that sees what has to be done and does it. When you are not feeling well, it is a chore to direct someone. You don't have to do this with Venus. She is very pleasant and upbeat and you need this when you are not feeling well. She is self motivated and an outstanding caregiver.

Posted by Alice8 July 15, 2013
4.0

I commend you for your matching me with my caregiver. She is very helpful and I am thankful for her companionship and doing odd jobs for me. I'm 92 and very sharp and thank you so much for your help.

Posted by Mary71871650 July 15, 2013

Thank goodness my caregiver is here for me. Cathy is wonderful!

Posted by Doris9 July 15, 2013

My caregiver Sonya is wonderful!! Nobody can take her place.

Posted by Emile1 July 02, 2013

My caregiver Kris is my "God sent" angel.

Posted by Gerrie1 June 30, 2013

Caregiver Lacey is really good. She does anything I ask of her.

Posted by Rose17 June 29, 2013

I have had the same caregiver for over a year. She works really hard and is a huge help. I am 96 and I'm so appreciative of all she does for me.

Posted by Jackie14 June 29, 2013

Meghan is a credit to your company. She is so polite and they are lucky to have you.

Posted by Barbara44 June 29, 2013

My caregiver is doing a wonderful job. She does whatever I need. I hate that I am so bedbound, but Belinda is a "huge help". Thank you.

Posted by Marjorie2 April 17, 2013

Very pleased with us; unexpectedly great. Her biggest thrill is that we can take her to appointments without hassle. Very good quality of care. She has loved every single caregiver she has had with us.

Posted by Sharon14 April 12, 2013

We were so appreciative of the wonderful care provided for our mother. The caliber of the caregivers was very impressive and made mom's end of life so comfortable and comforting.

Posted by Maree1 March 29, 2013

Marie would like to give Mary Lou 6 stars since Mary Lou goes above and beyond. Marie is a hospice patient and Mary Lou is very kind and understanding.

Posted by John32 March 29, 2013

Our CG Rose does a really good job. She always asks if there is something more she can do for us. She is a very good worker.

Posted by Lori Meek January 14, 2012

I cannot speak of the care given by this agency, but the customer service exhibited by Sonya in answering some of my questions was wonderful. She was very patient and kind. I feel that working with any health providers can be very challenging and emotional for both the patient and the care giver! Kudos!

Location of Home Instead Senior Care - Mentor, OH

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Mentor, OH

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • In-home health care
  • Range of services extra: hospice, Alzheimer's and other dementias care, chronic conditions

Types of care

• Transportation
  • Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping
  • Meal preparation
  • Errands & grocery shopping

• We have male caregivers/companions

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Get Information