Top nearby Hospice Services:

Reviews of House of the Dove

House of the Dove
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Neil Riedel November 23, 2012

Our family would like to thank all the staff, you provided us a wonderful end to a great mans life, you took such great care for dad and also for our family, it felt like he was at home looking out the window at the beutiful lawn and landscaping. We are so thanbkful that so many people understood the need for a facility like this and raised the money to get it built, i'm sure our father is looking down and saying thank you to staff at the House of the Dove.

House of the Dove
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by kitehcat November 03, 2012

My father recently passed away. He stayed at the House of the Dove in Marshfield, Wisconsin in his final weeks.

The staff were amazing! They not only showed extreme care and concern for my father's comfort, needs and dignity; but also for his family, they provided gentle, kind support. His care was specialized to his needs which allowed his family to spend more time with him.

The rooms were beautiful with large windows viewing the outdoors. The room itself was similar to a large living room with a bed it it which allowed family ample room to visit comfortably. Though there are a limited number of rooms in the facility, a room became available shortly after we decided we needed assistance in his care outside the home. I am still amazed with the staff that work there. Their caring for our father and my family meant the world to us. I highly recommend this caring hospice facility to any one with a loved one who is dying and needs more care than you are able to provide.

Location of House of the Dove