From the Provider
At Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care, we believe everyone deserves dignity and freedom from pain at end-of-life. That's why we offer patients and their loved ones the comfort and support they need during the hardest of times. It's more care, not less. And it's delivered wherever the patient lives.
Unlike many hospice programs, Evercare provides the following services:
- Access to care. Patients can often continue the therapies they need, including radiation, palliative care, chemotherapy and other treatments.
- Involved Physicians. Our expert hospice and palliative care physicians regularly see patients and are available for direct patient care.
- Personalized care plan. Built around each patient's own needs and wishes in order to improve their quality of life.
- Inclusive care. Care is centered around the whole family - patient, caregivers, family and loved ones - including 13 months of bereavement care.
- Innovative palliative services. Special care for non-hospice patients who want to continue aggressive treatments aimed at curing their advanced illness.
- Team approach. Includes patients' primary care physician plus a hospice physician, nurses, certified aides, trained volunteers, clergy, social workers and others as needed.
- Part of UnitedHealthcare: A leader in treatment of patients with advanced illnesses.