From the Provider
At Fairfield Family Care, we work hard to provide you with the best home care services possible.
These services include:
- bath and shower assistance
- dressing and grooming
- meal planning and preparation
- assistance with walking
- grocery shopping and other errands
- light housekeeping
- laundry and changing linens
- medication reminders
- accompany to doctor or other appointments
- safety and fall protection
- incontinence care
- relief and respite for family caregivers companionship
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?
- adults of any age following hospitalization or surgery, when walking, standing or driving may be difficult
- people with disabilities
- hospice patients
- new mothers, or mothers-to-be on restricted activity
- assisted living residents who may need more assistance, whether temporary or long term individuals with medical conditions that cause fatigue, weakness or general need for assistance.
Reviews of Fairfield Family Care
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
I am a past client of this provider
The main issue I have with this agency is that the manager switched care givers at will and with no notice to us. A new person would show up and unless we did not want help that day and we were not in a situation where that was even practical, we were stuck with that new person until they found us a new one. This is unethical as well as unsettling to an elderly person who relys on home care.