Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Lake Port Square

Lake Port Square provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program, filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Within its Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Brookdale Senior Living provides Rehabilitation and Healthcare Centers, where professional staff provide compassionate medical care when needed. Whether for short-term rehabilitation, or for longer-term nursing care, our communities provide excellent services and attention that extends beyond the clinical details of recovery.

Residents of Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities enjoy peace of mind knowing that opportunities for optimizing their health, wellness and convenience await them. With Inspired Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing care, Brookdale Continuing Care Retirement Communities provide the lifestyles our residents want, the services they need and abundant opportunities to enjoy life in comfort, with convenience and style.

Conveniently located just off S.R. 44. The community is just a few blocks away from the Leesburg Regional Medical Center and Venetian Gardens, a beautiful waterfront park, is within walking distance. In addition, downtown Leesburg, filled with shopping and dining opportunities, is just minutes away.

Reviews of Lake Port Square

Posted by Caring74088250 January 18, 2014
4.0

I liked the surrounding area of Lake Port Square because they had a lake. It was gorgeous. But I didn't like the building. The guy who gave us the tour was pleasant. However, we don't belong there, unless I would sell my house first. But then when the money's gone where would I go. They would charge you according to the rooms that you would get, but that would mean within a year, I would be in the street. They would give the amount of rent, but then if you were married, they would tell that the second person would costs more. They had average rooms. They were not tremendously big. I would need two rooms. I didn't see the activities but everyone were bragging about the activities and I saw people waiting for the bus because I they took them out anywhere. I would tell my friends and loved ones to see this place.

Posted by John46 June 26, 2013

The Lake Port Square is close to where I live and from where I work that's why we've chosen that place for my parents. It was the best one we looked around and it's an active community. They are in the independent living area. Aside also from having assisted living they have also nursing home so they can go through the stages right there. The room is nice. The food is fantastic. They have like a five star restaurant there that you go every day. They also have ice cream parlor, barber shop, beauty shop. If the residents need to go anywhere, they will pick them up and take them anywhere they want. Overall, it's a fantastic place. It's top of the line. They liked it and they have a nice view of the lake out their window and they love it.

Posted by Helen12 May 22, 2013

I liked Lake Port Square very much. I liked the location and the units. The staff was very nice, too.

Posted by DonaldN October 11, 2012

Lake Port Square was a very, very nice place. The staff was excellent.

Location of Lake Port Square

Features of Lake Port Square

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in unit, Lake with Boat Dock and Boat

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
  • Dining extra: 2 full service dining rooms plus a cafe

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,069
  • Highest monthly rate: 4,421
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Entry fee amount: 48,000

• Minimum age: 62

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details