Cost

Starting at $1,529/month (with entrance fee)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Glenmoor

Welcome to the Glenmoor resort retirement community, North Florida’s finest destination for extraordinary senior-living. Since 2001, when we opened in the celebrated World Golf Village, between the vibrant city of Jacksonville and charming St. Augustine, Glenmoor has provided elegant, worry-free living to seniors from across the nation. Plenty of people settle for a “nice” retirement or a “good enough” retirement. But you’ve never settled for average before. So why start now? This is Glenmoor. A Florida living retirement living community like no other, in a setting like no other.

Right next door, the world celebrates the greatest legends in golf. So it’s only fitting that we pursue excellence in retirement living with equal passion. Demand spectacular and get it at Glenmoor. Few other retirement communities in Florida offer, well, more.

At Glenmoor retirement community in Florida, there are more things to do than you can imagine:

• Our beautiful Clubhouse – An active social center where you can gather with friends or meet new ones.
  • Our fitness center - We offer many exercise classes, including weight training,
    arthritis exercise programs, and the popular aqua aerobics in our sparkling heated pool.
  • Our Bridge Group – You’re invited to join in on good conversations and great competitions.
  • Our warm, inviting library - Browse our collections to your heart’s content.
  • Our Bocce Ball Court - While away an afternoon or get caught up in our high-spirited tournaments.
  • Louise Suggs Putting Green – Challenge yourself on our very own putting green.
  • The Village Shoppes, Scenic Golf Course Strolls & More - Enjoy our beautiful surroundings with a stroll among our Village Shoppes or along the wide, smooth sidewalks bordering our scenic golf courses and International Golf Parkway.
  • Security – Your security is always a priority. We are located within the World Golf Village which maintains a private security company. Glenmoor’s additional 24 hour security adds more peace of mind.

Glenmoor has a well diverse group of residents that come from all parts of the country. Therefore, you don’t have established groups, or clicks, of people. Glenmoor residents are social and friendly, eager to meet their new neighbors and friends. After moving to Glenmoor they find that we actually enhance their independent lifestyle. That is the surprise with the move, that you actually discover that this lifestyle is far better than you ever imagined. As a continuing care retirement community we provide peace-of-mind for future healthcare needs. To visit Glenmoor’s health care center, would show you that quality healthcare is obtainable. When healthcare is needed, superior quality care is provided exclusively, in all private accommodations, to the Glenmoor resident members. Live More, Laugh, More, Have More, at Glenmoor!

Reviews of Glenmoor

Posted by hirschman October 27, 2014

Glenmoor is a premier continuing care community with a full spectrum of care. My wife and I moved here 6 years ago and plan to spend the rest of our lives here.

Posted by Adaline September 30, 2014

Based on my visit in Glenmoor, I think that their rooms were clean and spacious. It was set up nicely. I don't really remember the activities they had there. However, I do know that they sometimes had movies and special concerts. They even had super bowl parties, piano, and cocktail parties.

Posted by jimcrpntr May 12, 2014

I have lived in Glenmoor for over nine years. It is a beautiful facility and is well run. It is a fun place to live with lots of activities. There is transportation available. It is in the World Golf Village and surrounded by nice communities with low traffic levels. The health center is one of the best in Florida.

Posted by James1940 April 24, 2014

A superb facility, exceptional in every way! This area, called the Word Golf Village, is pristine, fresh, and beautiful in every way; and so is GLENMOOR. The living units have spacious floor plans and many have their own garages big enough to hold a golf cart in addition to a car. The dining room is recently rebuillt and the food is top quality. This may well be my choice for a full-service retirement facility!

Posted by Caring70839750 November 06, 2013
4.0

Glenmoor has independent living and assisted living. We visited this community because of its location and its beauty. It was the most beautiful one of all the other places. However, it was way too hard to qualify to get in there financially. You have to have a huge assets and you have to put down a gigantic amount of money. It's like a lifecare type of facility. The staff was wonderful. They showed us their cottages, houses and apartments. The houses and cottages were really nice. I only saw one apartment but it was just okay. They have a beautiful dining room. Their activities were wonderful. That stood out too for me! Their social activities seem like something that would be really great for someone looking to live at one of these places. I also like that this community was kind of an upper class place. That was the most appealing for me! It was the nicest of all the places. If they could lower their qualification requirements, that would be better.

Posted by GoldenBear December 30, 2011

One of the best communities I have visited. I am interested in a home and they had several floor plans - good options and choices. The sales couselor was pleasant and not pushy or overbearing. They have made my short list.

Location of Glenmoor

Features of Glenmoor

• Condos/townhomes
  • Housing extra: We only offer private accommodations in our health care center that has assisted, memory and nursing care

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 1,529

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55 for fee-for-service and 62 for life care benefit.

Get Details