Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities:

St. Mark Village
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by jnils11 June 23, 2012
4.0

The center is bright and cheerful, with excellent staff members. The food is fantastic, and the residents definitely live comfortable lives. There are games, movies, and activities provided daily to keep everyone entertained. There is a beautiful greenhouse and courtyard in which many residents spend their afternoons, soaking up the sunlight. The holiday decorations are always gorgeous, and the facility really does go all-out. The patients seem happy and secure, and everyone is always smiling when I visit.

St. Mark Village
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Mom's Big Girl August 08, 2011

My mother currently lives in the Memory Care - Assisted Living facility at Saint Mark Village. She has been there for two years and seems (on most days) to enjoy it. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of care she receives and the respect and support the staff shows to her visiting family. I have two sisters in the area who alternately drop by to visit Mom every other day and a brother who sees her about 2x/mo. As I live at considerable distance, I only get to visit once or twice a year -- although as her trustee and POA, I communicate with staff on a frequent basis. ALL of us "kids" have been pleased with the caring environment at Mom's new home. Even when she is forgetful and grumpy, they show patience and kindness in dealing with her.

Location of St. Mark Village