From the Provider
Welcome to Regent Park Assisted Living & Memory Care
Regent Park is excited to provide more choices for those seeking an assisted living and memory care residence. We are dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. Our professional and personalized services are designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
At Regent Park we are dedicated to each Residents' independence, choices and dignity.
Regent Park is proud to be a full Continuing Care Retirement Community offering the level of care that you or your loved one needs. The full continuing care that is offered includes The Regent Independent Living, Regent Park Assisted Living and Memory Care and Regent Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare.
Philosophy of Service
Regent Park is dedicated to providing the highest standard in quality of service, environment, and care to residents and their families. The foundation of our approach to service is built upon fundamental concepts we believe are important to every resident.
The concepts are central in our approach to quality service and supportive residential environments:
- Promote the individuality of each resident
- Offer each resident dignity and respect
- Foster independence for each resident
- Support each resident's right to privacy
- Support the needs of family and friends
- Provide a supportive residential environment
- Partner with residents and family in care decisions
- Offer individual choices in care, services and lifestyle
At Regent Park, we recognize that each person has individual needs and preferences. With this in mind, we offer each resident a flexible service combination we call Tailored Services. The combination of the Base Monthly Service and the Tailored Services you choose results in your monthly Tailored Pricing. This unique plan provides you with the most individual personal service in the most cost effective manner.
Base Monthly Service Includes:
- Spacious apartment
- Utilities (except phone)
- Weekly housekeeping & laundry
- Routine maintenance
- Three nutritious meals and snacks
- Life Enrichment activities
- 24-hour access to staff
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Health monitoring by full time professional staff
Tailored Services may include: (but are not limited to)
- Medication Assistance
- Specialized diets
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Reflections Memory Care
The Regent Park Personal Assessment provides for cooperative planning between you and our staff. As your needs or wants change, your Tailored Services can change with you. At Regent Park, you pay only for the services you need or want.
Life enriching activities come alive at Regent Park. Residents participate in hobbies, cultural events, educational opportunities, religious activities, and interesting trips, along with the opportunity for new experiences. New friends are made and relationships strengthened by spending enjoyable time together. Special cultural and community events are a highlight on the Regent Park Life Enrichment calendar.
The Life Enrichment Coordinator and the nurse create The Regent Park Wellness Program which may include fun exercises, activities, and health education. The Regent Park Wellness Program is designed to enhance the overall health and well-being of the residents.
You may choose additional personalized support or services through our specialized program called Regent Park Companions. Regent Park Companions spend time one-on-one with the resident providing special attention or care such as reading, shopping, letter writing, supervision, and support.
Quality Design Features
Every design feature of Regent Park is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
- Elegant home-style architecture
- 5 distinctive apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Wall-to-Wall carpeting, except bathrooms
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency Call System with speaker response
- Telephone and Television connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Basic Cable hook-up
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Therapeutic and relaxing whirlpool spa
- Elegant dining room
- Main Street Café for casual dining and snacks
- Enclosed courtyard / covered porch
- Common living room, game room, and library
- Uptown Theater
- Electronically controlled entrances
- Fire/smoke and sprinkler systems
Reflections Alzheimer's and Memory Care
Dedication to Service
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's or other memory impairments is a very personal, loving dedication to service. It requires service for specific and individual needs.
More often, the resident with memory loss needs assistance with life's daily activities including personal care but may not have an acute medical condition requiring around the clock skilled nursing or instruction. Finding that unique combination of physical setting and specialized care is a journey traveled by many families.
The Reflections Program
At Reflections, our trained staff works closely with family members and friends to assemble a "Life History" identifying the personal experiences of each resident's life.
Through the "Life History," we get to know the personality behind the person, fostering a one-to-one association more like "friend to friend" rather than "staff to patient." Details and events from your loved one's past become "shared" memories and experiences serving as a foundation for activities, communication, and the development of friendships built on support, understanding and mutual respect.Base Monthly Services
- Laundry Services - personal and linen
- 24 hour-a-day specially trained staff
- Three daily meals plus snacks
- Tailored activities - therapeutic and recreational
- Full-time Reflections supervisor
- Individualized service planning
- Family and community support groups
- Reflections Program - a personal life history program
- Medication Assistance
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, incontinence management, and other personal services
Reviews of Regent Park Assisted Living & Memory Care
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My mom spent several weeks in rehab at Regent Park earlier this year. Overall, I felt she received very good care (and, if I had to do it over again, I would choose the same facility for her). Pros: Very professional, very personalized, great PT services, excellent meals, lovely facility. Cons: Some confusion on medications, some staff did not appreciate family interference. In spite of those cons, I would highly recommend this facility for your loved one. As with any facility, family members need to be present whenever possible and monitor the care being provided.
I visited this facility
The staff at Regent Park Assisted Living & Memory Care explained that they offered three levels of care for you. They seemed very nice. I had lunch with another guest. I could not say they were fantastic but they were good.