Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Alma Via of Union City

Residents are the Heart of Our Community

Alma Via is part of Elder Care Alliance, which is a non-profit organization committed to serving and enriching the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of older adults through a network of professional, faith-centered communities and services. Our priority is promoting the highest quality of life through exceptional care and services.

Our Commitment

Our commitment to each person we serve is to offer high quality housing with service and amenities that promote independence and foster dignity, respect, and personal choice.

Assisted Living Program

Levels of Care for assisted living services allow residents to develop a plan to meet individual needs for medication management and personal care, all within the privacy of their own apartment.

Dementia Care Program

The Gardens program combines compassionate, personalized care with programs specially designed to meet the needs of residents with dementia.

Reviews of Alma Via of Union City

Posted by kellenE September 13, 2012
4.0

I really liked this facility. It was really clean and all of the residents seemed to be happy. Most of the assisted living facilities that I have seen tend to be pretty run down. This one was also nice because all of the workers seemed to be really friendly and they treated the residents really well. The quality of the rooms there was also really nice. My grandmother seemed to really like this place when she was living there. I never heard her complain about it at all. She also liked the fact that the room she had had a nice view of the city. She also told me that they had many activities for the residents which was really nice because it helped to keep them busy. She also said that the food they served there was really good. She seemed to really enjoy the time she lived there.

Posted by Meeshell July 24, 2012
4.0

It was a very lovely environment with new furniture. My grandmother seemed to be enjoying herself here. She smiled and went on to introduce me to her friends that she had made. Everyone, the staff and other occupants, were very friendly as soon as I arrived. The staff always came by to make sure we, especially my grandmother, were okay or if we needed anything to let them know. They are always smiling and welcoming making them seem very genuine that they cared for each person there. It is in a very nice and safe community. The facility looks as if it is kept up to date and well maintained thoroughly and very often. It was very clean and a nice place for my grandmother to be. It was nice that they had special programs there too for the elderly with dementia. It is a nice safe haven for those with dementia and those just growing with old age.

Posted by pm1960 August 03, 2011
4.0

Alma Via is a lovely environment and the staff is really nice and kind to the people that live there. They help to promote a positive physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being for the adult that reside there. The facilities are well cared for both inside and out. They even have a special program for adults who have been diagnosed with dementia that includes personalized care.

Location of Alma Via of Union City

• Renal

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy
  • 24 hour nurses: On-call 24/7

• We charge an entry fee

• Pets: Small Pets