Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Sonlight Home Care

Sonlight Home Care is an assisted living facility in Tucson, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sonlight Home Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Sonlight Home Care

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Sonlight Home Care
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by jester78 May 16, 2012

My grandfather was in this facility for about nine months before he passed away. Overall our experience was highly positive in nature. The rooms are quite large and have their own bathrooms. The facility was always clean and in good upkeep. Further, the meals were served in variety and of high-quality; my grandfather rarely had anything bad to say about the cook, which is an achievement.The staff there was very attentive to my grandfather's special needs, for instance, they provided him with a bell to ring whenever he needed assistance, so he did not have to get out of his chair. As I was there as frequently as a couple of times a week, I got to know the staff, and they, me. I was always able to walk right in like I owned the place and go straight to my grandfather's room.Overall I would recommend them to friends or family that needed to provide for someone who could no longer take care of themselves. It lacked the stale, hospital feel that some of the other places we looked at felt like. It was more "homey".

Location of Sonlight Home Care