Cost

Starting at $4,750/mo.; $6,200/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Atria Stratford

At Atria Stratford, you'll find a dedicated staff who understand the importance of balancing individual care with your independence. Whether you enjoy watching a movie in our theater, reading a novel in our library, or taking an excursion to nearby local shops, we are dedicated to helping you live life to the fullest.

Atria Stratford offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Memory Care - Life Guidance®

Atria Senior Living Group, the nation's fourth largest assisted living owner-operator, provides respectful, quality care that helps more than 14,000 older people live life to the fullest. Atria communities are not nursing homes; rather, they are active communities where seniors can get the care they need to live as independently as possible. At the heart of Atria's approach is our belief that superior care depends on running a superior business. That's why Atria has developed some of the industry's most stringent measurement tools and comprehensive training protocols.

Reviews of Atria Stratford

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Atria Stratford
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Joan Carmichael August 02, 2012

I highly recommend the Atria. The Atria's atmosphere of love and caring helped my mother become herself once again when she was drifting away into the devastating effects of Alzheimer's while living at home alone.

My mother was in her house and not taking her medications properly. She became a shell of her former self. Coming to the Atria renewed her quality of life through making friends, having help taking her medications properly, doing activities such as exercising classes, getting her hair done...things she would normally enjoy, trips to local sights and stores with other seniors, wonderful meals, which family can come and share for a very small contribution. I shared many delicious meals with my mother and her table of friends. So enjoyable to see her happy!!

I so recommend the Atria. Knowing that my mother was in a safe and comfortable, caring place gave me extreme peace of mind. If you have a loved one, man or woman, who you care about and are worried about because their quality of life has declined through loneliness and forgetfulness or any disability that comes with old age, I highly recommend the Atria.
The Atria staff were more than 'staff'. They became a loving family within the facility. A new home where people share the joy, love and heartbreak of family and friends. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to write this review!!

Location of Atria Stratford