Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Castle Court Alf, Inc.

64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by 4sisters October 19, 2013
1.0

This place is awful. The food is horrible - not appetizing or healthy. Not kept very clean. Residents spit & urinate on floors & chairs and its not cleaned for days. Fights and physical confrontations escalating to the point that the police have to be called. My relative has not been given prescribed medications - was told they ran out. actively seeking another ALF

64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring5278 June 29, 2012
2.0

My mom was in a hospital and had to be placed and she didn't have anywhere to go and at that time, Castle Court was the only one accepted her with her pay. She had been now in this facility for almost 2 years. Recently, there are a lot of reasons why I am scouting new assisted living facilities so I can have her transferred. They don't follow through and they don't really help her with any of the ADLs or anything like that. There are a lot of residents there that are mentally challenged and they allow their residents to do pretty much whatever they want. There's a lot of fighting- physical fighting. The food quality is not good at all. I would not be able to eat there. I have sat down with her a lot of times and the place is not appetizing at all. It smelled really bad. One good thing that I can say about the facility is that she gets along with the staff pretty well. Unfortunately, the staff didn't really have full control of what's going on. I think it's more on the owner

Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd April 25, 2012
4.0

The Castle Court Alf, Inc. in Tampa was in the same vicinity where we were visiting to look at possible places for my friend's mother to live in.

The facility looked like it was well tended - the grounds were neat and nicely landscaped. The staff was friendly and attended to all of the residents well.

All of the interior had a nice d├ęcor. The rooms were all nicely kept, fresh and comfortable. The communal rooms seemed to really suit their purposes well. For example, there was a room for TV and and a separate one for reading. The residents seemed to really enjoy living here.

The food we saw looked and smelled delicious. The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them.

Every effort was made to take those out who can manage well enough; even those in wheelchairs. They have outings to local libraries, culture, restaurants, shopping and athletic events.

This is a lovely facility with caring and attentive staff. All of the resident's needs appear to be met easily and efficiently, in a caring and friendly manner.

Location of Castle Court Alf, Inc.

Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5