Cost

Starting at $2,700/mo.* - $2,600/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Stone Mountain Estates

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Nestled in a quiet and tranquil setting, Stone Mountain Estates boasts beautiful scenery, quaint architecture and privacy. Located less than 5 minutes from beautiful Historic Stone Mountain Park, our residents enjoy outings, activities, and gatherings to the fullest. Our warm and inviting atmosphere has built a stellar reputation throughout the community and surrounding areas. Our team is committed to excellence and to serving our residents with the highest quality of service.

Reviews of Stone Mountain Estates

Posted by Bishedward March 27, 2014

I went over to Stone Mountain, and I love the facility. I like the way it looks because it's not depressing. I also like the way it's laid out. I like that they have tours for their senior citizens, and they have assisted living for older people like me and my husband. They provide three meals a day, and they do have a memory care unit. I think they have a lot of things that my husband would need. The people were also so nice.

Posted by For9a November 23, 2013

I moved my parents into Stone Mountain Estates in April, 2013. I choose this facility as the location was very close to my home and the price was very reasonable and was within my parents budget. They offer assisted living as well as memory care which means it is a one stop shop rather than this continious move process as my parents decline. Once moved in I can say that the providers are the most caring people I have ever worked with. They go above and beyond to assist with all my parents needs. Regretfully my mom passed in August. Stone Mountain Estates worked with me in moving dad to a smaller unit that we could afford. Dad has gone through some depression since mom passed and the staff has been very helpful and working with me as well as dad in trying to move past this depression. I would recommend Stone Mtn Estates to all !!!

Posted by Carlin August 29, 2013
2.0

The director of Stone Mountain Estates was very nice and she was a nurse. However, it just felt a little dumpy. It was built around the 1960s and it needed to be upgraded. The rooms were a little smaller.

Posted by CaringJ July 12, 2013
3.0

We chose Stone Mountain Estates for my mother because it was close to home. The environment there is more where the residents are getting a little behind with their program. They supposed to create a program that involves around the residents. The ones that they have are poorly adjusted for the needs of their residents. The energy level in the facility overall is very low. It doesn't really facilitate longevity in comparison to what I see in other facilities. Their selection in food is limited as well. They need to improve on this. They could also do with better maintenance of the facility. For the past two years, I have seen a tremendous amount of turnover in staff as well as with their residents. Their management went from good to adequate. It is like the quality of the service has gone down but their price went up. The cost of living in this facility has increased. They need to improve on the attitude of the entire staff from top down.

Posted by Mommasluv August 27, 2012
4.0

I think that Stone Mountain Estate is a really good assisted living environment for the elderly. My grandmother has been living there for the past four years. She seems as if she truely likes it. The staff there is wonderful. They are very friendly and seems as if they really care about your elderly family members. I never wanted to place my grandmother in an assisted living home, but she insisted. Stone Mountain Estates offers really fun activities that keeps my grandmother happy. The food is really good there also. They actually provide home cooked meals that makes the residents feel as if they were right at home. Although it is hard for me to accept the fact that my grandmother is in an assisted living home, I couldn't ask for a better place for her to be. Between the amazing and caring staff, the activities, the food and the whole atmosphere, I don't mind her being there at all.

Posted by AbdulA1 June 07, 2012
4.0

The rooms at Stone Mountain Estates are fine, and even the facility is fine but we're just working out the mode of payment that's why we can't decide yet whether or not to move my mom there.

The room has cable TV and complete with furniture. The bathroom is wheelchair accessible like it should be and it has side railings of some kind for grip/leverage. We didn't have lunch there, as we just toured the facility so I can't say anything about the food. The staff are very helpful in everyway they can, and you can see that they really want to help. I'm sure that she would be happy to be there if all things are in order.

Posted by one life September 19, 2011
4.0

The employees treated me very kindly. they respected my wishes and helped with everything you can imagine like putting my socks on or reading to me

Posted by ashley54 September 12, 2011
4.0

very professional and neat. the rooms are spacious and staff was very helpful. i placed my dad her and he was very satisfied with the treatment he received. the staff was nice to him helped him shave every week

Location of Stone Mountain Estates

Features of Stone Mountain Estates

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Companion suites: We do offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Book clubs

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,700
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 2,600

• 24 hour nurses: Yes

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details