Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Cherrywood Place Assisted Living

Cherrywood Place Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Spokane, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cherrywood Place Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Cherrywood Place Assisted Living

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Cherrywood Place Assisted Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by  I Care for Senior Citizens July 29, 2011

Cherrywood staff has always been gracious, caring, helpful and kind to me and my husband, each and every time we've come to visit our senior "family" here.

My husband, Monty, teaches a Christ-based Bible study once a week and also preaches on Sunday afternoons. What a privilige to share God's love with others here.

We do not have any "real" family in Eastern Washington, so we are blessed with such an exceptional exteneded "family" consisting of people we get to know and spend time with at in Cherrywood.

There are also many types of activities available for the residents of Cherrywood to participate in, many of which we've been invited to and greatly enjoy! BINGO is especially fun: lots of laughter whenever the first person has a "BINGO!"

One year, Cherrywood had an outside carnival and we had so much fun! Smiles everywhere that day!

We especially love the recognition of Senior birthdays and all of the special seasonal decorations. Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas are always special times at Cherrywood. Christmas always has beautiful music provided from our Spokane community; choirs, harps and of course, the fantastic food! Who would think such flavorful food would be available on a daily basis?

We've enjoyed the celebrations of Thanksgiving and Christmas with the residents and their many family members, and hearing the wonderful memories the seniors share with us. What a privilige it is to visit with seniors!

We've also enjoyed special outings at restaurants and even a wonderful "outing" in Idaho while riding on a boat with a wonderful luncheon onboard a cruise ship in Idaho! It was so peaceful and the fresh air was fantabulous!

Location of Cherrywood Place Assisted Living