Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Atterdag Village of Solvang

Assisted Living offers our residents additional, personalized services provided by a professionally trained staff, available 24-hours a day. While attending to a resident's personal and healthcare needs, we assist with daily living activities, medical oversight, medication management, and much more. In addition, individual and group activities ensure that residents have plenty of opportunities for learning and social interaction.

Living with the peace-of-mind that someone is always available enables Assisted Living residents to enjoy life to its fullest.

Reviews of Atterdag Village of Solvang

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Atterdag Village of Solvang
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by yia yia April 03, 2012

I researched this property for myself. I was very impressed with the facility very clean and administrator was very help. I was missing paper work and the marketing director came out to my home. One of the things I really like they offer entry fee this fee is good for life. Facility has three different styles of living residential, assisted, and nursing care. Property has restaurant style dining with white table cloths and menus. In the package they offer 7 trays free a month to have dinner deliver to your room, over 7 trays there is a fee.

Location of Atterdag Village of Solvang