Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Summerfield Retirement Community

Posted by Caring99276050 September 23, 2014

I visited Summerfield Retirement and the interior and physical was just gorgeous, pretty, new, very clean, and upscale. The lady who showed us around was very nice, sat down with us, talked, and explained their facilities and what they offered. The rooms were large and I have an aunt that lives there and she is well-satisfied with the food. We saw people mingling and interacting and my aunt is very pleased with the activities. They have outside activities where they take them in little buses to different events, and they have people come there. The director is willing and open to listen to their ideas of what they want and try to accommodate their needs. The pristine condition of the building is what I like the most.

Posted by Bob79524550 February 28, 2014

We went to Summerfield Retirement Community and it's such a pretty inviting place. We looked at the rooms and they are pretty new. It's a very nice and clean place. I was impressed with the facility.

Posted by jc_slidell46 August 14, 2013

It was the newest and the prettiest one we've seen in a while. Their rooms were in the halls. The staff was accommodating to us. They do not have skilled nurses.

Location of Summerfield Retirement Community