Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Autumn Park Assisted Living

Posted by J.Ann September 08, 2013

It was a difficult decision to put our mom in assisted living, for her and for us, she's been so independent. However, she has come to feel very at home at Autumn Park and speaks to us frequently about the kind, thoughtful assistance she receives. The people there are all so nice. The activities are clever and engaging and designed to let residents get to know each other and socialize a little, and she's come to quite enjoy them. She also likes the library book choices and appreciates the church service there every Sunday. We're so happy Autumn Park is there. We feel she is in excellent, caring hands there.

Posted by GRC March 21, 2012

I have had several elderly friends that have in the past lived at Autumn Park. I truely believe this is a great option when they cannot stay in their own home. The facility is very clean, the rooms are larger than I have seen in other places. I think my friends really loved the activity program. I also like they have an RN there on daily basis unlike other facilities in our area.

Posted by Diane36 January 13, 2012

My mother is currently a resident at Autumn Park in Mt. Pleasant, UT. I love the owner's and the staff. They are very kind and caring to the residents. The facility is very nice and kept very clean. The meals are excellent. I am so happy there is such an outstanding facility in our area.

Posted by anonymous44 June 30, 2011
4.0

This is a nice facility, small and intimate where the staff can really get to know the residents. What I like most about this facility is the area around the facility. It is a nice open, spread out town with plenty of sidewalks and trails for walking. The residents can really meander around and explore the neighborhood. There are even parks not far away. This facility and the town has that small town feel to it, where you know everyone by name. Some of the residents have lived here all their lives and if they can't live in their own home, this is the next best thing. I think it's an excellent facility and town in which to spend your later years. It's a very tight community.

Location of Autumn Park Assisted Living