Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Rainbow Vision Santa Fe, LLC

Rainbow Vision Santa Fe, LLC is an assisted living facility in Santa Fe, NM that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Rainbow Vision Santa Fe, LLC for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Rainbow Vision Santa Fe, LLC

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Rainbow Vision Santa Fe, LLC
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Candi A May 19, 2012
4.0

The staff was amazing. Everyone we met was so friendly and helpful and the residents we ran into had nothing but good things to say. It was beautifully decorated (doesn't hurt having that many gay men around to provide input!) and as a lifelong New Mexican, my aunt's girlfriend loved the xeriscaping and mountains nearby. In her words, "It was very New Mexico." They were both particularly interested in the Cabaret nights in the clubhouse, but I think we missed it by a day or two. The Billie Jean King workout area was also a hit, but more because they are fans of the woman herself and not necessarily because they are fans of exercising. Also a plus are the activities that the residents can get involved in, especially day trips. They are both big travelers (or were until the illness that caused this search). They live in Edgewood, so the location is not as convenient as, say, Albuquerque, but they both loved the concept of an LGBT facility so much that I think the move would have been worth it. The only downside to this facility was its pricing. It was a bit too steep for what they were looking for and so we had to continue looking for a different place.

Location of Rainbow Vision Santa Fe, LLC