From the Provider
Mr. Samuel Vesa and his wife Elena Vesa are the manager and owners of Pipestone Place Assisted Living. Located in a lovely North Central suburb of San Antonio TX their distinguished fifteen resident, private pay facility provides care for seniors with moderate to advanced stages of Short-Term Memory Loss and other Dementia related illnesses that cause confusion and forgetfulness.
Their compassionate family owned and operated facility is recognized in the local community for the unique quality of care and service. Families often say that after placing their loved one at Pipestone Place they are finally at peace knowing that they can be at home or at work knowing their loved is Safe, Clean and cared for with dignity and respect they deserve.
Our Assisted Living Services in San Antonio
- Short-Term Memory Care Service.
- Close Supervision 24 hours staffing
- Care limited to 10-15 residents.
- Medication supervision.
- Nursing, Physician visits & wellness checks.
- Socializations & daily activities.
- Three savory home cooked meals.
- Complete laundry, linen & housekeeping services included.
- Shower, Dressing and Incontinence care included
- Special diets available.
- Beauty/Barber services are available.
Reviews of Pipestone Place Assisted Living
Location of Pipestone Place Assisted Living
Features of Pipestone Place Assisted Living
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- We charge an entry fee
- Fee structure extra: Entry fee: $500
- Minimum Memory Care Cost: 2,500
- Pets: No pets allowed