Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Cottonwood Creek

Cottonwood Creek provides the opportunity for you to truly enjoy your retirement years. No need to worry about cooking, cleaning, getting around town, home maintenance or managing your own medications. You are able to enjoy a warm, home environment while living with the added measure of comfort, independence and security. Cottonwood Creek offers a selection of apartments you can proudly call home. Each apartment offers complete privacy with a kitchenette, private bathroom, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, and emergency response system. We are committed to providing quality retirement lifestyles and services for seniors in the heart of Salt Lake City, Utah.

Reviews of Cottonwood Creek

Posted by Gerald8 October 16, 2014

Cottonwood Creek was very good. The staff was great. I checked out their studio apartment. It’s very clean and very well taken care of. They have a restaurant style eating area and it was very clean. They have a full day of activities. I think the whole picture of the facility is good; it’s very warm.

Posted by Caring95740250 October 08, 2014

Everything was very excellent at Cottonwood. It appeared to be very clean, updated, and friendly. I had lunch with them and it was good. The service was a little flop, but it was okay. The room that I saw was very nice, there is a large walk-in closet, and I was well aware that the furniture was small scale which made the rooms probably look bigger than they were. They gave me a calendar of activities like bingo, cooking demonstrations, they take residents shopping, rides to some places, and they have a church there.

Posted by daughter24 March 29, 2014

Making this step with our beloved Mother has been quite the emotional roller coaster. Cottonwood Creek has been amazing from the very beginning.

Jaime as a first indepth contact has been so incredibly helpful. She walked my sister and I through the whole process, then hand held my Mother helping guide her to agree. Coming from a sales back ground I understand her position. After moving Mother in I assumed that was it, she did her job. Nope, day after day she is there with the same caring help. MBK is lucky to have Jaime! Her kindness is plentiful and genuine. Her ever ready smile is infectious.

I just need to say every single encounter with employees at Cottonwood Creek in every single department has been excellent. Everyone has such a sweet caring attitude.Everyone is treated so well and addressed by name. Other assisted living places pale by comparison. You have such a great team it makes the whole atmosphere there uplifting. People are living, not merely existing. The food is excellent and well planned.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everyone's job well done. Looking forward to my Mother living there for many years!

Posted by Jose2 October 09, 2013

I liked the cleanliness and openness of Cottonwood Creek. It was warm, nice, very up scale and very comfortable. The rooms were very nice. The staff was also very nice and had provided me with the essential information that I needed to know. They had a number of activities like outings, games, television and Wii games. I would recommend them to others.

Posted by Ray3 January 24, 2013
4.0

Cottonwood is one of wonderful places I visited. Everything looked nice and welcoming. We went there during lunch hour and we thought the food looked good.

Posted by HealingLove May 29, 2011
2.0

Friend or relative of resident

My Grandmother was at this facility for a few months. Firstly, I must say, the building was always kept in good order and the staff were very friendly. I thought they were very well trained and knew what they were doing. I never had any trouble finding any one to help me or my Grandmother while she was staying there. The yard, garden, and area around the facility appeared well taken care of and healthy as well as the residents. My Grandmother spoke of how kind the staff was to her when we were gone, which honestly eased our minds. I felt my Grandmother was safe and well taken care of during her stay. I would most definitely recommend this location for those in need of Assisted Living Care.

Location of Cottonwood Creek

Features of Cottonwood Creek

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Lowest monthly rate: 2,295
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details