Cost

Starting at $2,795/mo.; $3,700/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights

Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Nestled in the hills of West Salem, Oregon, Orchard Heights Senior Community's four-story building offers lovely downtown and mountain views. Orchard Heights is an assisted living and memory care community, the latter focusing on a world class "Expressions" program for those with Alzheimer's and related dementia. Call for your personal tour and reserve your apartment today! At Prestige at Orchard Heights, our promise is to personally touch lives everyday. It is a philosophy of caring based on core values that are at the center of all we do: Respect, Integrity, Commitment & Trust.

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights

Posted by Caring72504850 November 20, 2013
3.0

Orchard Heights was pretty good. The facility was very clean and it was remodeled. I like the staff because they're very friendly. However, they're a little bit short at times. They need more staffing. The food was pretty decent. I would recommend this place because overall they're pretty good.

Posted by jesshayden October 14, 2011
4.0

When I was a sophomore in high school I decided to gain some experience and volunteer. I choose this retirement home because it was close to home and I have always wanted to experience working with elders. The facility is beautiful. The rooms are very spacious for each resident and they are able to have a large open area to either sit and talk with other residents, play a game or just relax. Another thing that's really great about this facility is the food. The food is way more than I expected. 3 course meals and always a little dessert. The staff are hard working and always make the residents feel comfortable and tended too. If I ever needed to go into a retirement home I would choose that one.

Posted by Elizabeth-1 July 27, 2009
2.0

My loved one stayed here

There was a lot of change at Orchard Heights. While my family member lived there administrators changed twice. There is also a high turnover of employees. These things are to be expected to some degree at an assisted living home as the nature of the work is challenging, however, the amount of change at this facility causes care to lower in quality. My family was pleased with their sizeable room, but frustrated with services. We applaud all individuals working in this line of work.

Location of Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights

Features of Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Highest monthly rate: 4,500
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 3,700

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5