Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About St Ann Assisted Living Residence

St Ann Assisted Living Residence is an assisted living facility in Saint Ann, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact St Ann Assisted Living Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of St Ann Assisted Living Residence

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

St Ann Assisted Living Residence
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Ezf April 18, 2012
3.0

The facility itself was relatively clean, although it seemed like it could have been cleaner. The whole building did not have a good odor. Although I do not have anything to compare it to, I just felt like my expectations were let down in terms of cleanliness. Some of the staff seemed friendly while others were much less so. We would either get a hello, a nod, or sometimes absolutely no reaction as we came in. It really varied from visit to visit. My grandmother said she was not really comfortable there. My family as a whole did not particularly like the facility, but it was fairly close to home so that was a major factor. We could never really be sure she was getting all the care she really needed, as we could not be with her every day. The facility was 50/50, you never knew what you were going to get.

Location of St Ann Assisted Living Residence