Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Golden Pond

Golden Pond is an assisted living facility in Sacramento, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Golden Pond for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Golden Pond

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Golden Pond
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Susan68838050 January 31, 2014

A person from Caring.com told me about Golden Pond. It's near me. We moved my mom in there last July. Since she has moved into Golden Pond, it's like she's 10 years younger. She's happy there. She's socializing with everybody and she just loves it there. It's like she's come back. She was depressed at home and she did have in-home care provided but it's not the same. The staff at Golden Pond is excellent. They're the best. They take really good care of my mom. They give her her medication. They have transportation so they could go to the doctor, to the stores, etc. Mom's in assisted living but she still has her own apartment, which is a beautiful apartment. She doesn't cook. They have meals provided for them. They have excellent food. Mom loves her meals. I've also eaten there a few times. For activities, their activity director is terrific. She's positive. The whole staff is positive. They always have a lot of activities for mom in there. They have great entertainment. The people there are very happy. I just love Golden Pond.

Location of Golden Pond