From the Provider
Assisted Living, Memory Care, Independent Senior Living, in Rosemead, California.
Make yourself at home at California Mission Inn in Rosemead, California. Itâ€™s a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So weâ€™ve tailored solutions to match:
- Independent Living, for our most active seniors
- Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand
- Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimerâ€™s and dementia
- Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period
- Serving Rosemead, El Monte, South Pasadena, San Marino, San Gabriel, Al Hambra, Monterey Park and more
All options include:
- A safe, secure environment
- Compassionate, capable staff
- Busy days, rewarding activities
- 3 chef prepared meals daily
- Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
- Friendly people and a sense of community
- Old Town Pasadena shopping district and Paseo Colorado open-air village
- World-renown Descanso Gardens and Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Gardens
- Abundant dining options
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Arcadia Methodist Hospital
- Huntington Hospital of Pasadena
- California Mission Inn, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living starting at $2,400 per month, depending on availability and floor plan.
- California Mission Inn also offers compassionate Memory Care services and accommodations starting at $4,700 per month, depending on floor plan and availability.
Reviews of Vintage Senior Living at California Mission Inn - Rosemead, LA County
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a friend or relative of a resident
From the moment I came through the door, the staff was kind and polite. The building may have been old, but it was very clean and beautiful. As they were setting up dinner, the food looked extremely good and tasty. I wish I could have tasted it. The individual rooms were beautiful and stylish. The residents, including my grandmother, seemed extremely happy. I do not think there is a single negative thing I could say about this housing.
I visited this facility
5 Star Resort living is what you will encounter the moment you walk into the door. From the moment you enter the staff greets you with a warm smile. The staff is professional yet very, very warm. The first thing I noticed was the Chefs were setting up a buffet table and I thought I had made a wrong turn. The spread they set up was like that at a 5 Star resort in Hawaii. I asked was there a special celebration and was told this was everyday!!! Wow I am moving in. They have 5 chefs on staff and they are amazing. The facility is beautiful it is an old mission and still has its integrity intact. The rooms are beautiful and have the old Spanish charm. The residents are amazing they are full of life and well cared for. If you want an amazing facility for your loved ones this is an amazing choice.
Location of Vintage Senior Living at California Mission Inn - Rosemead, LA County
Features of Vintage Senior Living at California Mission Inn - Rosemead, LA County
- Minimum Cost: 2,400