Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Bethel Gardens

Posted by rhayes1 December 04, 2012

The experiences I have had with the above named facility have been nothing short of wonderful. The employees are incredible people, and when my family walks out the door after visiting my grandmother, we know that she is in the hands of loving, caring, caompassionate people. The employees that work at Bethel Garden sincerely care about their residents and their well-being. For example, my grandmother is in the midst of dementia, and has had trouble falling asleep at night (actually, she cries when it is bedtime), so, there is a particular employee at this facility that will go into my grandmother's room and sit with her until she falls asleep. The employees at Bethel Garden go that extra foot, and that is most reassuring when you have a family member in their care.

Posted by viryem August 30, 2012

My grandmother is a resident at Bethel Gardens. She has been living there for approximately 3 months. On my first visit to the facility, I was happy with the conditions of the exterior of the building and grounds. There were several residents sitting outside and greeted my family and I as we arrived. The inside of the facility is very clean and does not have the "old person" smell. There were many resident sitting in the TV room talking and doing various activities. The care staff I met was wonderful. They were very nice and attentive to the needs of the residents. The individual rooms while small were ample to meet the living needs of the residents. The facility makes sure that her medications were taken on time. They also have prayer groups, bingo, entertainment, and they ensure that she gets a perm. The facility has made an extremely difficult decision to place a family member into an assisted living environment easy. She is getting the socialization and care she needs.

Posted by jchytoth August 30, 2012

When we arrived at Bethel Gardens, we were greeted by a beautiful landscape and two gentlemen enjoying the outdoors on rocking chairs. I was surprised at how happy they were; they seemed to be enjoying people watching and greeting visitors. Once inside there was a fabulous sitting area with a lovely couch, chairs and a large TV. The room was filled with people enjoying each other's company. They too seemed to be very happy and comfortable. There were two of these rooms, two lovely dining rooms and many individual rooms throughout the hallways. Each door was marked with an individual name plaque. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the facility as well as my grandmother's room. The workers were very attentive to her every need, which was fantastic. The room was large enough to fit many of my grandmother's things from home, this helped make the transition comfortable for her. I would recommend Bethel Gardens to anyone for the care of a loved one.

Location of Bethel Gardens